Friday 21 May 2010

I just graduated university with a 3.5 GPA. At university I was a head of the curve and the best of the best. As well all know things must come to an end.
University life ended and I was thrown into the real world.
And got the shock of my life.
It’s a big bad world out there and I don’t seem to fit in it in any way.
Lost as I am. A year has passed from university life and I’m being very kind when I say I was clueless.
So how did I get here u might ask. Well, as far as I remember I was into drawing, painting and creating.
I loved making my the images in my head into drawings.


As I grew older my skill developed and family and friends seem to push me towards that field.


I didn’t want to study art (till this day I not quite sure why) and went into a different field of study.
Now graduated I feel that I hate the major I studied and quite lost in what I’m suppose to do with my life.
Here comes art that I have left in the back burner not giving it the light of day.
So I have decided (after severe nagging by my sister) to do this challenge.
Create 23 paintings before my 23rd birthday.

Who knows I might be able to turn my hobby into my career?

So;

I pledge to follow through this challenge not for anyone, but for me and for once stick to something to the end.

Regards,
A
176 days to go

4 comments:

M said...

Good luck :)

A said...

THANKS!! :)

Alya said...

Good luck with everything! Don't let any little obstruction stop you.. you have a lot of talent, and you just have to let yourself go and create whatever it is your "paintbrush" is telling you to do :))

Can't wait to see what you produce in the coming months!

A said...

Thanks Alya for ur suppor!!! I hope my paintings wow u!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 A Pledge.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.