Thursday 10 June 2010



For years I’ve been lusting over this big canvas sold at an Art store I’ve faithfully been going to for the past 2 and a half years. It’s the biggest and whitest canvas in the store, it’s very glorious I tell you! I always wanted it, but never got the guts to buy it, because buying it meant I had to turn it to a masterful piece of art!


But as I started this project (of finishing 23 paintings) I decided that I might as well reward myself for my commitment and go ahead and get that amazing big canvas! But oh no! Due to my lack of fortune, the big canvas has been already sold to some guy called Ali! I couldn’t believe it, my beloved canvas that has been waiting for me all these years is now someone else’s beloved canvas.


I was going to burst into tears right on the spot, but I pulled my tears back and bought the second biggest canvas in the store. As you can see from the picture below it’s (150x100), to feel more content with myself I bought three of them. Yes I am quite damn happy right now.


Regards,

A

156 days to go


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer!

But well, look on the bright side, now you have three huge canvases (plural is canvases, right?) to paint on! Oh the happiness :D

Unknown said...

what can I say, girl u r really talented. I’ve admired your work.
I’ve told all my family about your challenge and they are all supporting u.

Go GIRL!! u can do it :)

A said...

Hind: YES! when i brought those huge canvases it felt so good, im waiting for the right concept to start working on them! :)

banana design: THANK u so much for your support it means the world to me :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 A Pledge.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.