Thursday 10 June 2010




To some people abstract paintings are meaningless, just splatters of random colors on a piece of canvas. To me, abstract paintings are a way to express my self (cliché I know, but I’m serious) the colors I use are the colors of my life, the lines, brush stains all show my mental thinking.


I honestly think that the paintings I paint when I’m happy are more delightful than the ones I paint when let’s say I’m angry.


Anyways, here’s an abstract painting I’ve been working on, I’m loving the style of it and the effects. This painting is literally the product of my anger, funny how a person’s best work appears when they’re angry or sad. Don’t you think?


Regards,

A


156 days to go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 A Pledge.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.