Monday 28 June 2010






Hey everyone,

I’ve realized my followers have increased and I want to thank all of you for your wonderful support! I also want to apologize for not posting since like forever! But I was on my vacation at Mauritius Island! Of course it was fabulous! It was a very exciting trip we parasailed, quad-biked, horse ride, and even went on a submarine, so much fun! It’s such a special place and I think everyone should go there, the people are so exotic and interesting most of them speak from 4 to 5 languages (English, French, Mauritian, Urdu, and Arabic)


Random information about Mauritius Island:


* Uninhabited until the 17th century, the island was ruled first by the Dutch and then by the French after the Dutch abandoned it. The British took control during the Napoleonic Wars and Mauritius became independent from the UK in 1968.


* The island of Mauritius is renowned for having been the only known home of the dodo. First sighted by Europeans around 1600 on Mauritius, the dodo became extinct less than eighty years later.

Anyways hope you enjoy my shots of this beautiful heaven on earth! I’ll be posting about my art adventure very soon..


xx

A

1 comments:

M O Z A said...

Seems amaaazing,

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 A Pledge.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.