Thursday 22 July 2010




I am proud to tell you all that I am done with not one, not two but three paintings all in one day! Countless weeks of blogging, and brainstorming in quest of getting inspired all failed. And now I find out all I needed was a good old Pilates workout with my personal instructor Marissa (love her!) and a warm bath to get my artistic juices flowing.

Closer look at the paintings:






After I was done with my tri-success-paintings, I kid you not my husband took a look at them and stole the blue one to hang it on his office (he couldn’t even wait for the paint to dry!)


On a different note, my three stars ring that I made is finally done, it’s silve but gold-plated!


19 paintings left to go!

Wish me luck I really do need it.


Xx
A

3 comments:

M O Z A said...

Rw3aaah !!

No wonder your husband couldn't wait, Keep Going

Unknown said...

amazing :)
if u don't mind 3ndy kam 28tra7,,

etha momken 36y kl painting a name + 5thy shots mn different prespectives 7ag kl painting

U can do it :D

A said...

YES! i have a long way to go but i am getting close thanks for your comments!

I wish i can give them names, but it take some time till i come up with something fitting.

i did try to take shots from different prospective! next painting (which i shall post soon) will try to give u from every angel!

xx
A

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 A Pledge.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.